My Dog is My Home offers interactive trainings to organizations on the "whys" and "hows" of working with the human-animal bond in circumstances of homelessness.
Training topics include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding the Relationship
- Incorporating Animals into Case Management
- Animal Welfare in Human Service Organizations
- Emotional Support Animals vs Service Animals
- Animal Care Resources
- Animals in Housing
- The Fair Housing Act and Reasonable Accommodation
My Dog is My Home will customize trainings to meet your organization's specific needs. To find out more about our pricing and our training topics, please contact us.